See what people are saying about Brick Scholars!
Bricks Scholars in the news! Read all about it!
- Companies prove the future of work in Eastern NC is bright
- NC State Jenkins MBA Students Learn to Unleash Creativity through Play
- Robotics camp helps spur creativity
- Robotics course taps ‘Star Wars’
- Top 50 Lego Blogs And Websites on the Web For Lego Fans
- Students use Legos to illustrate Shakespeare’s ‘Romeo and Juliet’
- Havelock students use Legos to Recreate Shakespeare scenes
- Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School LEGO Brick Scholars STEAM Video
- LEGO Brick Scholars — STEAM Program at Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School
- LEGO Brick Scholar visits Catholic School
- Our Lady of Perpetual Catholic School Robotics and Storytelling Residency
- Small Businesses in Small Towns Have Big Hearts
- Skills to Succeed English alumni put degrees to good use
- Writer Residencies Thrive on Students’ Creativity
- Scavenger hunt Saturday supports shopping local
- Whirligig Festival spins success
- WCC Small Business Center assists entrenprenuers
- Lego learning: Open house planned for 11 a.m. today
- Robotics camp teaches science with Legos
- Lego project fosters creativity, teaches life skills
- Brick Scholars to Teach Girls Design Thinking with LEGO Robotics, Coding, and Creative Thinking at ECU/NC State Collaborative
- Spring LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY® workshops at the ECU/NC State University Collaborative
- 2018 Upcoming Kids Enrichment Programs and Camps
- 2018 Upcoming Professional Development for Educators
- WeDo 2.0 for Educators Professional Development February 24
Exceptional Children’s Teacher, Wilson County Schools
Chirp, flash and roll! Racing robots down the hall – what a great way to learn programming skills. Thanks to Ms. O, every student, no matter the skill level or special needs, was able to complete the task.And EVERYONE had a blast!
Meredith Jacobsen – Parent
Edward had a fantastic time at Brick Scholars a couple of weeks ago. He came home everyday excited about what you all had done. Thanks for sharing the great videos and we hope to participate in more programs soon.
Melanie Flores, STEAM Advocate and Educator; TEDxJacksonville speaker
Brick Scholars blends fun, hands-on learning, and LEGO…but what sets it apart from others is the founder’s passion for and experience in teaching language arts. She offers unique programs that I have not seen anywhere else.
Heather – Parent
My 6 year old son loves playing with legos, so I signed him up for the Brick Scholars classes. He absolutely loves them and I love the fact he is learning. His teacher is great and easy to work with. He comes home excited to tell us what he built and how he created it. He also learns how to code the computer to make what he created move and make sounds. We are thrilled to have found these classes!
Our Lady of Perpetual Help Catholic School
Amazing program! Our students LOVED the experience and learned so much!
Raya, 6th grade student at Carroll Leadership in Technology Magnet Middle School
I really liked it. I feel like it exposed our learning to think outside the box and be more creative. Also, it gave us a chance to learn more about ourselves and our legacy. (Legocy Workshop)
6th grade student at Carroll Leadership in Technology Magnet Middle School
I really liked this workshop. It was fun how you incorporated learning while having fun. Also, I love hands-on activities. Thanks for coming.