A Targeted Approach tailored to your team’s goals
Our team of experts will work with your team to create a workshop that is designed to meet your team’s goals and objectives
Communication – we empower teams to communicate through improved listening and storytelling
Collaboration – we empower teams to work together to build solutions
Critical Thinking — we empower teams to think outside the box and inside the team
The answer is in the room
Creativity = innovative solutions (E=MC2)
Connection – We empower teams to connect through storytelling to achieve better results
People remember stories 22x more than facts and figures alone – Stanford School of Business
LEGO® SERIOUS PLAY®
When you use your hands to create, you use up to 80% of your brain capacity.
Discovery & Execution
Our team includes subject matter experts in fields from cultural diplomacy, health and wellness, engineering, higher education, coaching and training, STEAM, instructional design, and the science behind play.
Teamwork is the ability to work together toward a common vision. The ability to direct individual accomplishments toward organizational objectives. It is the fuel that allows common people to attain uncommon results.
– Andrew Carnegie
The Theory of Flow
Our workshops our designed to put your team in flow to maximize learning and engagement.
How Does It Feel to Experience Flow?
According to Csíkszentmihályi, there are ten factors that accompany the experience of flow. While many of these components may be present, it is not necessary to experience all of them for flow to occur:
- Clear goals that, while challenging, are still attainable
- Strong concentration and focused attention
- The activity is intrinsically rewarding
- Feelings of serenity; a loss of feelings of self-consciousness
- Timelessness; a distorted sense of time; feeling so focused on the present that you lose track of time passing
- Immediate feedback
- Knowing that the task is doable; a balance between skill level and the challenge presented
- Feelings of personal control over the situation and the outcome
- Lack of awareness of physical needs
- Complete focus on the activity itself
ALLIGNMENT TO BUSINESS OBJECTIVES
Our clients range from business schools, government municipalities, corporations, small businesses, and many more. We have a diverse team of subject matter experts we collaborate with to deliver your team a tailored workshop to fit your team goals and needs.